I noticed this is becoming a bird blog - so today I will go with it.
Great White Egret (Not Great White Heron - I always have to look it up)
Great Blue Heron
Red Tail Hawk (Didn't get a good look at tail - I'll ask Stephanie when she returns from Chile)
Here is my guess - Dowitchers --- I think Long billed Dowitcher rather than Short billed Dowitcher
3 comments:
OMG! Jennifer your pictures are amazing. I've been trying to get a good shot of a white egret for a looooong time (of course, my camera is not of the same quality) but, they don't stay in one place for very long. That is amazing.
wow! Those pichures of the birds are beautiful. How did you get them up close?
xoxo,
Claire
Well Claire - my new camera has a really good lens. I realized I put the blurry Egret photo - I am still playing with the auto focus on moving targets. Lea and Kerry are giving me lots of practice.
Post a Comment